Monday, November 30, 2009

Back into the swing of things!

Well, after a long Thanksgiving weekend, I am proud to say that I was able to stay on track with my training and work out 4 out of my 5 days in Berkeley. It was helpful that the gym at the Claremont hotel was so freakin' nice and each machine had its own TV, touch screen, fan and iPod charger.

It was also helpful that the wather was really nice so that the five of us (me, dad, brother, brother's gf, brother's gf's dad) could successfully finish our 4 mile run up and down a Berkeley hill.

Now it's back to the grind one again. Because we, unfortunately, could not get our 16 mile run in on Sunday because we had a noon flight, we are now behind a week and will be doing the run this weekend. Being behind a week, at this point, is no biggie. We only have to complete about 4 more long runs and we have 8 weeks to do it. I'm not worried. I am just hopeful that my knee will continue to be alright and nto give me problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment