Thursday, January 7, 2010

Only a couple weeks left!

My dad and I are officially registered for the ING Miami Marathon on January 31st. With our 20-miler completed, we are confident we can take on and successfully finish a 26.2 mile run.

With the 31st just around the corner, I am hoping all my supporters will donate to my cause at http://www.active.com/donate/lv09florida/RachelKramer. I am $4,500 short of my goal and I only have a few weeks left! I did some calculations and realized that if 100 of my 157 facebook supporters donated just $20, I could raise $2,000! That is amazing! If you don't have $20, donate $10, because every little bit helps get us closer to finding a cure for Crohn's and Colitis.

As a side note, I ran two miles yesterday. For the first time since Winter has blessed us with its presence, I was having a tough time breathing. My lungs were burning and the wind was getting the best of me! I manage to finish pretty quickly and scurried upstairs to the warmth of my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment