Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wear a damn bra!

OK, I am proud to say that I made it up to a Level 15 on the eliptical last night. Let's ignore the fact that it was for about a minute and concentrate on the fact that I actually did it! And, I still had the energy after to keep going at a Level 11 for about 20 more minutes.

On another note, I have to ask...what women in her right mind doesn't wear a bra (of any sort) to the gym!? Yes, that's right. I saw a braless woman at the gym wearing a skimpy little spaghetti strap shirt. That's not ok! And THEN I saw something even worse. A girl around maybe 17, on the heftier side, thought it was a smart idea to roll up her t-shirt and tuck it up under itself so that her belly (from boobs down to spandex wasitline) was exposed. Then she did ab work. NOT OK!

People need to learn proper dress etiquette for the gym. It is just not fair to make the others at the gym suffer. I will help everyone learn.

I think if all women followed these 3 simple rules, everyone at the gym could enjoy their workout:

1) If you MUST wear spandex, at least have a good body and be sure the spandex is a very dark color.
2) ALWAYS wear a bra (sports bra preferably)
3) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear underwear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment