Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's better with a partner :-)

I think partners make everything better. I am very proud of Lexi for running about 3.5 of my 4.5 miles with me yesterday. I'm also happy that she came along. I did have to leave her behind for the last mile or so, so that I could get some sprinting in. I think she was alright with this though, being that 3.5 miles is nothing to laugh at for someone who doesn't run on a regular basis.

After sprinting home, I checked my phone and saw that Firestone had called me to tell me my car was ready to be picked up from getting an oil change. So, I did the only logical thing...threw on a backpack and ran to Firestone. I'm sure it was a pleasure for the Firestone guy to deal with some sweaty, out-of-breath girl. Oh well, sucks for him. Me, on the other hand...I killed two birds with one stone. Mission(s) accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment