Friday, October 23, 2009

Just do it!

Sometimes I just DON'T want to train. All I wanna do is sit on the couch and be a lazy bum. BUT, then I force myself to get up, change my clothes, and go. That's precisely how things went down last night. I got to the gym and did my forty minutes on the eliptical and did some ab work. Nothing crazy hard, but it just goes to show that no matter how lazy I feel, I can still do what I need to do. And if I can do it, then anyone can do it. So, if all you want to do is be a couch potato, at that moment pick your butt up and walk out the door.

Very inspirational words...I know lol.

Off to Gainesville this weekend! No training for me today or tomorrow. But 11 miles on Sunday will make up for it. Have a great weekened everyone, and to those who I will be seeing...this will be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment