Friday, January 29, 2010

Marathon Countdown: 2 days!

Aaahh! Only 2 more days and I am kinda freaking out. People keep asking me if I'm excited. Umm would YOU be excited if you knew you were going to be in extreme pain!? I am nervous and anxious, but i don't think excited is the right word. However, I will be excited when I am done with the marathon! I am loading up on lots of food, especially carbs! (That part is fun!)

Also, I am proud to say I have now raised almost $1300! I'm making my final push for donations! If you have been waiting to donate...now's the time! My deadline is tomorrow! It's super easy, just go to http://www.active.com/donate/lv09florida/RachelKramer and use a credit card to donate.

Thanks! Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. My dearest sister by association,

    I think what you are doing is absolutely fantastic. I wish I had more to donate! Are you planning on making this an annual adventure? Or should I ask you that after Sunday?

    Good luck!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete