Monday, January 25, 2010

Only one week to go!

OK, so I ran 6 miles (which seemed like nothing) with my dad on Saturday. I know I am ready for the marathon this Sunday. The only question on my mind is "How much pain will I be in when I finish the race?"

I am hoping that I don't throw up when it's done, as I have heard so many people do. As long as I finish and am still standing, I will be happy :)

Thank you so much to all my friends and family that have dontated to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. It means so much to me!

If you're interested, the finish line of the race is at the intersection of Biscayne Blvd & E. Flagler Street. I am hoping to cross the finish line around 11:15 am. I won't even mention the start line because I know none of you will be getting there at 6:15 am. You are all welcome to come on out to see my a tired, sweaty Rachel cross the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment