Friday, September 25, 2009

Pump it!

Who ever invented squats?

Why is it that the moving up and down into the sitting position is so effing tough on the legs?

And maybe, just maybe, if we didn't have chairs everyone would be in much better shape because everyone would constantly have to squat instead of actually sitting. Ok ok, I know that's going too far. But seriosuly, squatting hurts like a mo-fo.

After about 100 squats, 300 ab exercises, about a million different tricep/bicep/forearm free weight exercises, my body felt like jello. And not the jello that just came out of the fridge, but the jello that has been left out on the counter and has started to soften.

Clearly, I didn't have it in me to do any sort of running yesterday, but I will make itup today by pushing myself harder than ever when I do my 4 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment