Monday, September 28, 2009

Too Hungry to write much

Disclaimer: I am very very hungry right now. If I make typos, my hunger is to blame. Only about an hour to go though!

Ok, so yesterday, my long run was only 5 miles, which I was forced to do on the treadmill in the gym. I didn't wake up early enough to run outside without it being scorching hot, and I had to start my fast at 7 last night. So, gym it was!

Actually, it wasn't too bad. I put the treadmill on a 1.0 incline, and it was actually a pretty tough run, averaging 5.5 mph. It was nice getting to watch the Jets and the Yankees play on the two TVs in front of me.

While the gym is because of the TVs and the AC, I definitely would prefer to run outside. Two months ago if yopu had asked me, I would have said the gym is better. It's funny how you get accustomed so quickly to a new environment and don't want to change.

That's it for me. I am too hungry to write more. To all my Jews: I hope you had an easy fast and Good Yuntif.

No comments:

Post a Comment