Friday, October 9, 2009

"Astronomy for $400, Alex."

Jeopardy is great. Period.

You can learn so much in just a half hour about really random things, like mythical characters, words ending in two consonants, and astronomy! And it makes the workout go by so much faster. Forty minutes on the eliptical, between levels 8 and 12, went by super quickly!

Then, I walked over to the free weights area of the gym (aka scary part of gym where huge muscley men hang out). I picked up my 10's, and stood in front of the mirror while the guys around me were pumping 50's. (Oh well, I bet THEY can't run 9 miles, though. There muscles would weigh them down!) I thought that after the million reps I did yesterday, I'd be sore today. But I'm not! That is a good sign! I'm getting stronger, woo!

Anywho, don't forget to check out my fundraising page. I'm up to almost $400! Thanks to everyone who has donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment