Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fast as the speed of light!

So, according to Ryan, I am getting faster!! We ran 4 miles yesterday, and I swear it took us less time to run the 4 miles than it did to walk half a mile back to my apartment after the run.

I notice I can speed up for a few minutes during the run and not be exhausted after. I was also able to sprint the last strecth of the run after running at a really good pace the whole way.

Yay for "Work my ass off" plan and improving!! It's great when you can actually see/feel your improvement.

As a side note: last night I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but substituted a stick of butter with one cup of applesauce and substituted one egg with 1/4 cup of egg beaters. The cookies taste awesome and are like 1/4 of the calories and fat. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment